Ever wanted to get your teeth straightened but were afraid it might hurt or cost too much? Our Chandler dental office now offers Invisalign® – the exciting new way to straighten your teeth without braces.
Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are made of a clear, thin medical-grade plastic that is virtually invisible when worn.
This special is for a complete Invisalign case from start to finish including all x-rays, photos, impressions, and even re-impressions.
How do they work?
- Invisalign® is an exciting new technology that straightens your teeth with a series of clear, customized, removable aligners. The aligner is a thin piece of medical grade plastic that fits over the teeth like a glove would fit on a hand. Hardly anyone can tell you’re going through treatment and because the aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you want during treatment.
- We have designed our Invisalign website to answer and explains more about this exciting new technology, including patient testimonials – feel free to browse through and share with your family, friends and co-workers.
- We also want to make sure you know that each of our invisalign offices can work with you to find financing options that work with most budgets. We’re excited to present you with some information on a new “18 Month No Interest” program available through CareCredit®. Click on our special financing page for details on this program.
- To see if Invisalign is right for you (it can work for teens and adults), go to our Invisalign Special page, and download your Invisalign Coupon, then call us to schedule a free consultation.
Affordable Invisalign Payment Plans:
- INVISALIGN FOR AS LITTLE AS $69/MONTH
Invisalign clear braces, the invisible way to straight teeth is available at our Arizona Family Dental . We are one of the top Invisalign Providers in Chandler, AZ and we offer full Invisalign treatment for a flat fee of $2700 (Invisalign Express) or $ 3900 (Invisalign Full). No hidden fees, and no surprises. The treatment time for most patients ranges from 6-18 months and financing is available to reduce the payments to as low as $69 a month.
Arizona Family Dental is proud to introduce “Easy Financing”! This is in addition to the Care Credit program that we have offered for several years now. We will continue to offer Care Credit, but have found better terms and higher approval rates with our new Easy Financing plan. We have found that many of our patients who previously did not qualify for Care Credit or Chase financing are now easily qualifying for our new plan through DDSVIP. DDSVIP is a local lending company who knows that just because you have poor or no credit doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to get dental care. If you have a steady income, you qualify! Some of the benefits of our new program include:
- $69 Invisalign
- 0% Interest
- Higher approval rates
- Easy installments
- Low down payments
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
- Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are made of a clear, thin medical-grade plastic that is virtually invisible when worn.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Using advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to simulate tooth movement, the doctor uses a series of clear, custom-made aligners that gradually move your teeth.
- You wear each aligner for about two weeks, moving from one set to the next, until your new smile emerges.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN?
- Nearly invisible —You can straighten your teeth without anyone having to know.
- Removable — You can still eat and drink what you want.
- Better oral hygiene — You can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth.
- Comfortable — There are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Download your $2700 (Invisalign Express) or $ 3900 (Invisalign Full) Invisalign Coupon here
- Give us a call at to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Badyal. Our first appointment is always complimentary, so you can find out more about Invisalign with no obligation.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER USING INVISALIGN?
Anyone considering braces is potentially a candidate for Invisalign treatment. I find that most patients who undergo Invisalign treatment once had braces as a teenager, but
because of lack of retainer wear, have had relapse. Typically they are adults who want straight teeth once and for all, and they want it done in a cosmetic way. Patients free of periodontal disease with mild to moderate crowding or spacing are good candidates for Invisalign.
Invisalign now even has an “Invisalign Teen” program, one designed just for teens. A great advantage to Invisalign treatment over traditional braces is being able to brush and floss your teeth with ease. As a result, fewer cavities and gum problems result from Invisalign treatment than from traditional braces. That means an overall healthier smile! Give us a call to see if Invisalign is best for you.
Americans say teeth is the first facial feature noticed when meeting someone
of singles would rather kiss someone with a nice smile then someone with crooked teeth.
million patients treated with Invisalign clear aligners
ABOUT THE INVISALIGN PROCESS
WHAT ARE THE STEPS INVOLVED WITH INVISALIGN?
- Visit our Invisalign Coupon Page and download your Invisalign Coupon special.
- Schedule an appointment with Dr. Badyal at our Chandler Invisalign Office.
- Dr. Badyal writes a treatment plan, takes X-rays and an impression of your teeth.
- Using 3-D computer imaging technology, your treatment plan is converted into a series of precisely customized aligners.
- You wear each aligner for about two weeks, before moving to the next set in the series.
- You return for appointments typically once every six weeks. This is the way Dr. Badyal can besure that the treatment is progressing as planned.
Contact Dr Badyal
MORE INVISALIGN QUESTIONS
- Invisalign is proven to be a safe and effective way to straighten teeth. Invisalign aligners are considered a class II medical device by the FDA and were approved in 1998 for dental use. Only doctors who have completed the Invisalign certification course may submit cases to Invisalign for treatment. The Invisalign course is an approved course and applies to the biannual continuing education requirement Arizona doctors have.
WHAT ARE INVISALIGN ALIGNERS MADE OF?
- The aligners are made of a clear, thin, flexible plastic material. They are custom-made for each patient to fit the shape of his or her individual teeth. The aligners are made to cover the teeth only, and not the gingival tissue. They are similar in shape to a bleaching tray. The aligners do not contain bisphenol-A, otherwise known as BPA, a chemical found in plastics that has been linked to potential adverse health effects.
WHAT DO “ALIGNERS” LOOK LIKE?
- The aligners are very thin and clear. They are flexible. They are smooth on the outside and have slight ridges on the inside. The edges of the aligners are scalloped with the gingival tissue and stop on the tooth just shy of the tissue. Invisalign aligners are very cosmetic and really can be worn without most people knowing you are wearing “braces.”
HOW OFTEN WILL I HAVE TO WEAR MY ALIGNERS?
- The key to successful Invisalign treatment lies in patient cooperation. The trays must be worn for a minimum of 20 hours per day in order to get optimal results. That means patients should be sleeping in their aligners and wearing them throughout the day. Aligners should be removed prior to eating, brushing and flossing. They should also be removed while consuming sugary or acidic beverages. Each set of aligners is worn for two weeks then replaced with a new set of aligners.
IS THIS A NEW WAY TO STRAIGHTEN TEETH?
- For years, the only way to effectively straighten teeth was to wear traditional braces with brackets and wires. Metal is of course unsightly. Then ceramic (white) brackets came along, which were more cosmetic but still had unsightly wires. Wearing both of these types of braces meant having brackets bonded to your teeth, which can be uncomfortable and very difficult to clean. The company that makes Invisalign, Align Technology, Inc. was founded in 1997 and aligners were approved for use by the FDA in 1998. Over 1 million people have undergone Invisalign treatment since then and the number grows daily. Invisalign is considered in the dental community to be a proven method for successfully treating orthodontic patients.